Differentia Consulting are very pleased to announce our next Qlik Customer Day.
Date: 21st March 2018
Time: 09.30 – 15.30
Location: The Green Park Conference Centre, Reading, RG2 6GP
- Theme Untapping latent Business Intelligence with #SmarterBI
- Updates: hear the latest news regarding Qlik’s modern BI product portfolio, and how this provides a platform for all of your analytics needs
- Network: with peers and Qlik customers who share similar day-to-day challenges, we will be having customer presentations as before
- GDPR: last chance to learn how Qlik can facilitate your transition towards GDPR compliance
- Third Party Products: This event will feature a vendor showcase, giving you the opportunity to see how third party products could enhance your Qlik implementation
Take the opportunity to speak to senior Qlik experts from Differentia Consulting and senior members of Qlik. They will be happy to demonstrate the benefits of Qlik to you, and talk to you about your current or potential Qlik deployment.
This event is open to existing Qlik customers and prospects, and it will be the must attend Qlik event of the year. The event is free to attend by registering below, and all registrations will go through a checking and approvals process before reservations are confirmed.
Untapping latent Business Intelligence with #SmarterBI: Our theme for this event, is a theme that we believe is timely given that relative to say ten years ago technology ie hardware has become a commodity and tools to process data have been with us for a good few years. Qlik’s integration story by extension objects has enabled gaps in functionality to be filled efficiently and where demand is the greatest. IoT and Big Data are just data sources. What we need know is educate all of us to adopt the technology available to become smarter at what we do and how we do it. How effectively your business engages its human resources to skill up and adapt to take advantage of the capabilities available will further increase your competitive advantage.
“Data in the hands of a few makes for order; but data in the hands of many makes for endless possibilities.” (“The Whuffie Factor” by Tara Hunt)
To help us explore the realms of untapped Business Intelligence some more we have invited a very well respected speaker to deliver the keynote session.
Bernard Marr speaker, author and transformation specialist is now one of the world’s top 10 authorities in the realm of; Data, BI and BI related transformation.
To mark Bernard’s attendance we have commissioned special editions of his latest book, to be presented to the first 100 delegates.
Newsletter: If you would like to be kept informed then please sign up to our newsletter below. Thank you.