- Esri UK Conference – 21st May 2013 – London
- QlikView Customer Day 21st March 2013 Reading – #StressFreeQlikView
- Real Estate CIO Forum – 23rd October 2013 London
- Oracle User Group (OUG) 12th March 2013 Ireland
- #StressFreeJDE – JD Edwards Event 24th April 2013 London
- UKOUG Annual Conference 3rd- 5th December 2012 ICC Birmingham
- UKOUG JD Edwards Conference 13-14th November 2012 Reading
- QlikTech UK Business Discovery World Tour 23rd October 2012 London
- Differentia Consulting QlikView Technical Day 22nd March 2012 Oxford
- Differentia Consulting Exhibiting at the QlikView World Tour Event 22nd November 2011 London
- Differentia Consulting QlikView Customer Event 27th October 2011 Oxford
- QlikView10 Upgrade Day May 18th 2011 Reading
- #StressFreeJDE Upgrade Event May 10th 2011 Reading
Differentia Consulting Exhibiting at the QlikView World Tour Event 22nd November 2011 London
Differentia Consulting are pleased to announce that they will be attending and exhibiting at the QlikView Business Discovery World Tour 2011.
Differentia will be showcasing their QlikView Property Application at this event which is being held at:
Tuesday 22nd November 2011.
Industry experts say Business Discovery is changing the face of BI giving companies worldwide an unprecedented competitive edge this is being enabled with the implementation of QlikView.
Please come and see Differentia Consulting and QlikView’s Business Discovery platform for yourself.
For more information, or to register for the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or click on the following link: https://www.businessdiscoverylondon.com/register-now/differentiaconsulting
Differentia Consulting QlikView Customer Event 27th October 2011 Oxford
Differentia Consulting would like to offer you our valued customer the opportunity to join us for an interactive day where you can discover just how much more you could be doing with QlikView.
Are you making the most out of your investment in
Please join us and discover what other customers have been doing with QlikView, attend industry specific workshops, understand QlikView’s mobile capabilities, and see what the future holds in the latest version.
At Differentia Consulting we believe that QlikView’s potential is not always exploited enough by its users, and that is why we would like you as one of our customers to attend this event and embark on a journey of business discovery with QlikView as your enabler.
The Oxford Belfry
Thame, Nr Oxford
27th October 2011
09:30 – 15:00
Click here to register!
The day will centre on the following:
* QlikView Technology; Roadmap and scalability, Mobile
* What’s new in Version 11.
* Customer success stories
* Business Discovery and what it could mean to you.
* Networking opportunities
* Customer Care Programme
If you are not available on this date but would like an Account Manager to come and meet with you then please contact Imogen.email@example.com or email your Account Manager.
To assure your place at this event please email: firstname.lastname@example.org