Qlik Managed Services
Qlik Managed Services; Qlik Sense and QlikView Managed Services
Flexible, customised services to manage and enhance your Qlik solution
Qlik is increasingly becoming adopted as both a strategic and business critical application. Companies need to maintain the availability of the product whilst keeping the costs of IT support services to a minimum.
Differentia Consulting offers a “one-stop-shop” for everything Qlik. Our range of services can help you create and deliver your reporting, agile analytics and BI vision, whilst maintaining the daily operational requirements and supporting the integrity of the solution.
We work in partnership with your analytics team to offer services when you need them to provide a cost effective way of working.
What is Qlik Managed Services?
Differentia Consulting’s Managed Services presents a “Pick ‘n’ Mix” selection of offerings. Specific services can be selected according to your requirements, to:
- Manage your Qlik platform total cost of ownership
- Enhance service quality, reliability and availability
- Keep up to date with the latest Qlik enhancements
- Respond effectively to changing business requirements
Managed Services can be used to provide skills and expertise on an on-going basis as demand arises. Managed Service clients can take advantage of flexible delivery at preferential rates. All service communication and delivery will be managed by your dedicated Service Delivery Manager (SDM) with extensive Qlik Sense/QlikView consultancy experience, ensuring consistency and client-specific focus.
Differentia Consulting can also provide Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS), this married with our application managed services offering can provide a fully managed service. Differentia Consulting can continue to supply consultancy services on a standard time and materials basis for ad-hoc engagements.
Who is it for?
Any company that has Qlik Sense or QlikView.
- Companies with limited internal resources/budget*, or excessive demand, can benefit from development, deployment and on-going maintenance of your Qlik implementation.
- Companies with experienced Qlik Sense/QlikView development skills can benefit from development support to resolve complex requirements.
This level of support is not covered by standard maintenance.
- Companies focussed on new projects and on-going rollouts and developments can benefit from the regular assistance of planning and upgrading to new releases/versions and how to take advantage of new features.
- Companies who have successfully rolled out Qlik software as a departmental solution but who need the knowledge and inspiration of experienced consultants.
- Companies who have a need for compliance with internal policies stipulating that external support for products should be provided to mitigate risk.
*ask about Smart Partnering as part of our Graduate Training programme
What Services are available?
- Dedicated Service Delivery Manager as the main point of contact to understand and oversee delivery of your requirements
- Project Management and planning
- Vision setting and expansion of your Qlik estate including the use of 3rd party products
- Development services to scope, design, develop, document and test Qlik developments, using a standard methodology to ensure quality.
- 2nd line development support to your own developers (not covered by standard maintenance support)
- Development QA Reviews and document (QVW) performance tuning
- Bespoke End-User/Designer/Developer/Technical workshops, following a standard format or customised according to your needs.
- Qlik Sense and Qlik View Qlinics to troubleshoot and workshop specific issues or discuss What’s New in new versions/service releases.
- Guidance and advice of new features and implementation of enhancements
- Planning, impact analysis and upgrade delivery
- Project Management of upgrade (technical and/or functional)
- Performance and functional testing
- Provision of test servers/environment (hosting/rental costs applicable)
- Architecture sizing/scalability & resilience/platform-migrations/reviews and performance tuning
- Technical installs and general technical services
- 2nd line technical support (not covered by standard maintenance support)
- Regular system administration/maintenance
- Authentication, change management and governance
- Hosting, Platform as a Service
When is it applicable?
At all stages of the Qlik life cycle.
Managed Services can be engaged either at initial point of sale or as the use of Qlik estate grows and a time and materials engagement is no longer suitable/appropriate.