GeoQlik for QlikView
GeoQlikÂ for QlikView is the most complete geo-analytics extension for QlikView, providing a wide range of advanced GIS features seamlessly integrated into QlikView documents. GeoQlik for QlikViewÂ makes Location Intelligence within the reach of every organization, giving meaning to their data and providing them with persuasive and valuable information displayed on a map.
What’s in GeoQlik for QlikView, the reference mapping component for QlikView users (current version: 11.8)?
Open up your world
GeoQlik for QlikView isÂ fully interoperable. GeoQlik for QlikView isÂ the only true geospatial component for Geo-Business Intelligence within QlikView, thanks to its compliance with:
- normalized GIS formats: ShapeFile, PostGIS, Oracle Spatial, Oracle Locator
- Esri spatial databases
- virtual globes: Google Maps, OpenStreetMap
- all kinds of geometries, rasters and Web services
- .csv files.
Process your data the easy way
GeoQlik for QlikView can handleÂ very large volumes of data, with a large number of simultaneous users and whatever your data may be: administrative boundaries, cities and towns, zip codes, commercial areas, industrial sites or agencies, bricks, floor plans, satellite and aerial imagesâ€¦
GeoQlik for QlikView is continuously coming withÂ brand-new features, including:
- map creation using a wizard requiring no writing of code
- automatic and unlimited drill down
- clustering of points
- new display modes, such as heat mapsÂ and flow maps
- management of XY coordinates
- drawing and annotation tools
- point positioning using symbols
- map style personalization.
Enrich your analyses
GeoQlik for QlikView offers access toÂ Business Geografic’s GEO Services, includingÂ geocodingÂ andÂ isolines.
- Geocoding: GeoQlik for QlikView enables batch geocoding as well as geocoding on the fly, on a very large variety of data formats.
- Isolines: Isolines display the scope of a phenomenon. IsolinesÂ are most helpful when deciding the best locations for sales outlets according to customer catchment areas, for instance. GeoQlik for QlikView offers a wide range of customizable isolines.
Get to the crux of Geo-Business Intelligence
All GeoQlik brand-new features comply with the GeoQlik philosophy:Â cutting edge GIS featuresÂ mixed withÂ simplicityandÂ interactivity, once improved with:
- type-and-find search
- advanced spatial selection
- easier tactile manipulation on mobile version.