Qlik for JD Edwards
Improve the depth and speed of data visibility into JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World ERP software applications. With Qlik for JD Edwards you can empower workers with the quick business answers needed to manage and optimise business performance.
Visibility Guides Better Business Decisions
Whenever JD Edwards ERP users need to go deeper into their data, they must rely on spreadsheets or the complexity and costs of a BI product stack. In contrast, Qlik, through its unique, in-memory associative technology, delivers instant data visibility into EnterpriseOne and World applications quickly and affordably for all of your business and technical users in a single solution.
Using Qlik, JD Edwards ERP users worldwide can:
- Track financial, transactional and operational KPIs for real-time performance management
- Reduce the time to make decisions that drive better business performance
- Empower business users to perform their own analysis and reporting with Google-like simplicity (reducing required IT support for BI by up to 90%)
- Combine and analyse data quickly and easily from JDE applications and non-JDE sources (with or without data marts and data warehousing)
- Implement or upgrade analytics for any existing JDE infrastructure within days, not months.
- Retire or Archive JD Edwards Data using Qlik analytics enabling decommissioning of existing JDE infrastructure providing ongoing business value from the archived data.
Powerful, affordable analytics without the conFUSION
As Oracle continues to consolidate recent acquisitions and create heterogeneous analytics solutions with Fusion middleware for cube technology, JD Edwards’ customers face increasing levels of BI complexity and escalating maintenance costs. Qlik provides more flexible analysis and immediate, measurable business value with no risk, minimal investment and without having to commit substantial resources.
Speed of thought analysis:
Associative Query Logic (AQL) known at QIX is the visionary, patent-protected technology which sets Qlik apart from traditional BI tools.
Millions, even billions, of lines of data can be pulled from multiple sources and analysed in real time, enabling Qlik users to interactively explore their data.
Imagine a world where you could drill down from an organisation-wide view to single transaction level in a matter of clicks. A world where you were able to get answers to questions you hadn’t even thought of. Qlik makes this possible. Its associative indexing technology fuels the creative, non-linear thinking that generates ideas and helps businesses stay dynamic and responsive in unpredictable conditions.
More than 40 JD Edwards companies in the UK alone use Qlik Sense or QlikView to report over JD Edwards’ data. Often combining with data from other data sources including other instances of JD Edwards, SAP, Salesforce etc.